Juicy Gluten-Free Turkey Burgers
- 1-1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese - shredded
- 1 zucchini - shredded
- 1/4 cup onion - minced
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and blend together well.
- Shape mixture into 6-10 burger patties, depending on how much ground turkey you used.
- Place patties on a hot grill pan (or regular pan), cooking for about 7 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in the center. You can also bake these in an over pre-heated to 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- Top with your favorite burger toppings and serve.
- Place your burger in a large lettuce leaf and top with your favourite add-ons!